Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy birthday to me!

Just felt like making a post cause it's my birthday. :)
I keep saying that 17 sounds so much older than 16. I don't know why; it just does.
One more year till I'm legal!
I'm doing absolutely nothing today, and strangely enough, I'm okay with that.
It's nice to have a day to relax after four straight days of work.
My mom had to take my grandma to get a biopsy on her breast today, so prayers that everything turns out fine would be much appreciated.
Landon brought me Ferrero Rocher chocolates. I'm happy.
My mom's food is still awesome. :)
Yay me! Hahaha, yes, I know I'm weird. You don't have to remind me.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Mal, may all your dreams come true and may all your prayers be answered in this brand new life year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this week, I will send your birthday/graduation gift... you know, the one I bought like, a month ago or something??? I'm SO sorry!

    HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY birthday, and YES YES YES, 17 seems So much older. So, if it was "sweet" sixteen, what is this -- spectacular seventeen? ;)

    This is the beginning of the rest of your life. May it be the most blessed year you've had yet.

    ReplyDelete