Monday, November 10, 2014

What else am I supposed to do?

If I didn't know that I took my anxiety medication this morning, I'd think I had forgotten it because, man, I have been a mess all day today.

And then "it" finally showed up and it all made sense.

But in the process I've had a crappy and emotional day culminating in a fight with the roommate who now won't speak to me. I had to resort to sticking a letter under her door in an attempt to apologize. And I cried, even though I don't think I'm the only one at fault and she still won't speak to me even though in my note I attempted to give her what I thought she was asking for. But if I apologized and she is still mad or whatever, is there anything else I can do?

I hate hormones.

I'm also not really a fan of having a roommate I only met when she moved in. Roommates in general are really hard, but I feel like it would have been easier if either Holly or I had known the person that moved in with us. But we have year leases, so I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and deal with it and pray she moves out in August.

And tomorrow I have my redo neurology and hospital clearances for surgery, and so I have the added stress on me of trying not to worry that yet another surprise will be thrown at me and my surgery will be delayed again. Ridiculous, maybe, but it's what's in my head.

The one perk of the day is that my UN professor told us we don't have to do reading reviews for the rest of the semester, which eases my workload schedule a good deal. So there's a positive, I guess.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment