Friday, November 14, 2014

Brrrr.

I went to bed at 10:30 because I was tired.

I skipped blogging because I was tired.

I didn't fall asleep until 1:45 because I have the insomnia gene and it SUCKS. Thanks, Mom.

I had a meeting with my UN professor in the morning to talk about my final paper, and I feel like I have a good plan for that now. The only not good part is that I promised him I'd have an outline for him by Monday, which is one more thing on my weekend schedule that I HAVE to get done before surgery. The good news is that I don't have to be at the hospital until 12:30 Tuesday.

In the afternoon/evening, I had mental therapy and then physical therapy. That was...as expected, I guess. I really like the woman who does my physical therapy. She's super sweet. I won't be going back to her for a few weeks because I have to wait and get a new "post-surgical referral" from my doctor for insurance purposes.

It's freezing cold here now. New York winter is coming quickly. At the end of physical therapy, I sit with this giant ice pack on my shoulder for 10 minutes. You know what happens when you cover your shoulder and upper arm in an ice pack and then walk out into 37 degree temperatures? A portion of your body will actually feel warm and toasty while the rest of you feels like it's going to grow icicles at any moment. Loads of fun, I tell ya.

Who wants to take bets on when I get to experience my first NYC snow? :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment