Thursday, November 13, 2014

So. Thursday.

I woke up at noon.

Noon.

Ate lunch.

Went to class.

Gave a presentation which I ROCKED. Which is hilarious because I thought I had messed it up, but my professor emailed me my grade tonight and I got all the points so yay!

After class, came back and walked to the pharmacy for my thyroid med and the grocery store for some ground beef.

Came home and collapsed in my recliner from all the walking.

Got up and made tacos.

Sat back down and watched Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, and my regular Thursday night TV.

Took the trash out.

Took a hot shower.

And now, somehow I feel ready to collapse in bed even though I've only been awake for twelve hours. So much so I sat here for like five minutes before I could even figure out what to say.

Am I getting old?  Who am I kidding, I've been old.

Also, the roommate and I made up finally. Yay.

Thursday is done.

5 days to surgery.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment