Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Recovery

So last night, I tried to upload the pictures to my computer, and my computer died again.  So I had to make another Apple Store appointment on my phone, and the only one they had until Monday afternoon was 10:00 this morning. Well, since I have an exam on Monday and all my notes for the exam are on this computer, I knew which option I had to take.

So yeah. I fell asleep somewhere around 4:30. I got up at 8:00, tried to eat a little bit but was so nauseous I didn't push it, and took a shower. I left to the Apple store in time for my appointment. Went to the bank and got the November rent check. Came back and went to the deli for soda and crackers.

Oh and did I mention it was raining for all of this? Yeah. So add an umbrella to my heavy computer case, purse, and my arm in a sling.

By the time I got home, I could tell my blood sugar was very low, so I forced myself to eat some crackers and drink some soda, despite the fact that every bite and sip seemed to make my nausea worse.

And then I slept.

And now I'm going to lay here and watch the newest episode of Criminal Minds and probably go back to sleep.

Being nauseous is one of the feelings I hate the most, but man, last night was worth it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment