Saturday, March 1, 2014

Progress! About time.

So, for some bizarre reason, Mom and I could not get to sleep until 7 am this morning.  I don't know why.  But long story short, my plans for a super productive day were useless.

However, I did start writing at about 8:00 tonight after we ate pizza for dinner, and I'm happy to say I got almost 8 pages for my JFK paper written in about 3 hours of work (there was a break because my hips hurt when I sit in the same position for too long).

We're getting up to go out with her boyfriend tomorrow, so I'm giving myself the rest of the night off.  I'm going to watch a TV show online and then go to bed.

Man, it feels good to finally be making progress on these papers that have been hanging over my head for so long. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment