Wednesday, March 26, 2014

One Night


I'm so happy tonight, y'all.

My evening has been filled with more love than I can wrap my head around.

Tonight was Campbell's One Night event.  It's a big campus-wide worship thing where all the campus ministry groups get together to put on a big night of worship.  I'd heard about it before, but never bothered to go.  I'm SO glad I did tonight.  That above is the Facebook status I wrote when I got back.  It was such a sweet picture of how far God has taken me in my years at Campbell.

I got to pray with friends, sing my heart out, and take communion with my college family.  I needed a night like tonight, I knew that, but I didn't realize just how much I needed it until it happened.  (Funny how God works, huh?)

My soccer boys have showered love upon me, too.  If I didn't know it before, I know it now - they are some incredible guys and I am definitely part of the family.  How did I ever get so blessed?

It was only one night, but there's been a whole lot of happy in it.  And I get to go to bed with a smile on my face.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment