Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Brain Fried

Well, somehow I did it.  I pulled it off.

I read 295 pages and wrote 4 essays today, yes, but what I'm really talking about is the fact that I actually got up at 8:00 am when my alarm went off on a day when I don't have class until 6:00 pm.  Pretty sure that's never happened before.

Unfortunately, this is the kind of reading that I had to do to have a clue what to say for my essays, so that was my motivation not to lay back down after I got up to turn the alarm off.  Trust me, there is plenty of reading that I don't do.  (High school me would be so terribly shocked and disappointed.)

Surprisingly, I only dozed off twice, for about half an hour each.  Once was around 12:15 in the middle of reading, and the other was at about 10:15 tonight after I finished the reading and needed to get started on the essays.

But sweet Georgia Brown, I am beat.  (No, I don't know where that came from.)

I just need to make it through tomorrow morning with this test.  The rest of the week will be smooth sailing after that.  Of course, I have to tutor French tomorrow morning before the test.

Okay, I am done.  Good night and good luck.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment