Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Long story, short form.

I woke up at 5:30.

I went to the Capitol.

I went on the House floor.

I listened to 3 members of Congress speak.



me and my friend Ryan. I like this picture.


me and Rep. Amash from Michigan, the only one of the three that stayed after for pictures


me and Amash's "legislative assistant" Kurt.  I got a pic with him because a) he's an alum of the program, b) he was nice, and c) I like pictures. 

I went to work.

I went to class.

My headache got much, much worse.

I came back to the apartment.

I took a shower.

I dried my hair.

And now I'm going to bed.

When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, when sorrows, like sea billows, roll, whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, "It is well, it is well, with my soul."

1 comment:

  1. What were the congressmen speaking about? Hope that headache goes away!

    ReplyDelete