Sunday, July 8, 2012

I don't know what to title this amount of random.

When I said on Friday that I was "sort of" going to Ethiopia yesterday, all I meant was I was going to go to the Ethiopian neighborhood of DC because Natalie says their food is amazing. But that ended up not happening.

That ended up not happening because I woke up with a migraine.  And today would be the 9th consecutive day that I've had a headache.  And I had 5 in the week and a half before that.  Either I've stopped responding to my migraine med (which I am known to do), or the new seizure med they put me on after the pancreatitis is causing it.  I'm calling my neurologist tomorrow for an appointment as soon as I get back from DC.

This is going to be a busy week.  On top of work and my new class (Theories of Constitutional Interpretation), I have a visit to the State Department on Tuesday (where I hope to be working one day), a visit to Capitol Hill on Wednesday (this time, with the program), and a small group meeting with a Representative on Friday.  I need strength and stamina now more than ever.

I am so tired.  And nothing of any importance happened today, so this is what you get.  I'm going to bed.  It's the one escape from this pain.

1 comment: