Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Trying Something Different

I need a mental break.

A break from all the heavy stuff, from thinking about emotions and relationships and fear and trust and all of the other things that have made up the streak of "deep" blog posts I've written lately.

Instead of spending so much time blogging and talking to people, I'm going to try to spend more time reading my Bible and connecting with God.

I'll still probably update my blog every day, just because it's habit, but it's basically just going to be a recap of what I did that day.

For example: today, I went to work (duh), where I organized binders, filtered out unnecessary paperwork from folders, and made phone calls.  Then I came back to the apartment, tried to relax a little, ate dinner, ordered groceries to be delivered on Friday, went to a lecture, came back and took a shower, and now here I am.  As soon as I finish blogging, I'm going to read my Bible for a bit and then go to bed.

I'm not sure how long this will last...until I give my heart time to heal and God gives me the strength to feel confident and capable again.  I just need some time.  Thanks for putting up with me anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I really enjoy your "what I did today" type posts. :)

    ReplyDelete