Monday, July 9, 2012

Choosing to Praise Him

Tonight, God, I praise You for the community that You have allowed me to build around myself.

I praise You for friends willing to pray for me.

I praise You for the music that not only provides distraction from pain but relaxes my nerves.

I praise You for modern medicine.

I praise You for my neurologist, her abilities, her knowledge, her willingness to trust that I know my body.

I praise You for Your perfect timing in allowing me to go see her literally the day after I get back from DC.

I praise You for sleep that restores my body.

I praise You for loving me no matter what, for never quitting, and for the comfort that brings.

I praise You for this beautiful life that I live, and for keeping my eyes open to the beauty when the world would understand if I were upset.

I praise You for tomorrow, because it is a new day, a new day in which I get to visit the place where I hope to work one day in the future.  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment