Monday, July 2, 2012

It's been a weird Monday.

My lower back, hips, and legs have been in massive pain since I got up this morning.

One of my toenails randomly started bleeding in the middle of the workday.

I have another migraine.

My phone will not make calls.  Anytime I try, I get a message on the screen that says "Network is busy. Call was lost. Please try again later." It sends and gets texts, though.  (Though my guess is Sprint is having issues because of the massive storms that were all over the East Coast yesterday.)

We finished the database! (Which I'm only classifying as weird because it felt like it was never going to happen.)

I realized that a pair of my work shoes has disappeared.

I got stupid on how to work Excel all of a sudden.

I only got an 80 on the first exam...I thought I did better than that.  I should get #2 back tomorrow.  The good news is, I only need a B to get credit for the class, so all is good.

I got stopped by two Children International workers on the SAME BLOCK.

It's been a long day.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment