Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oops?

Today has been horribly unproductive.

The only homework I've done was my reading for French Lit.  I sat down in my chair to read Psychology and ended up falling asleep for 3 hours.  I'd say I'm sorry that happened, but that would be a lie.  That sleep felt fantastic.  I love that chair.  I wish I could bring it to DC with me.

Now it's actually a good thing it's this late because all four of my laundry loads are washing right now.  Which makes the laundry process go way faster.  :)  I love doing laundry here.

And yes, I know that sounded weird.

It just occurred to me like fifteen minutes ago that today is my cousin Brianna's 13th birthday.  Holy crap, that girl is a teenager.  Insane.  It feels like it was just yesterday I was 13.  I'm getting old.  I feel bad for forgetting, but I'll just text her tomorrow.

Matt is such a dork.  He's on Facebook talking about how messed up his sinuses have been for about a week and he doesn't know what's going on.  Apparently that school of his didn't teach him that when you don't have bad allergies and your sinuses have been messed up for a week, that means you're sick.  ;)  I told him Sudafed and Mucinex D would help since I know that boy doesn't have time to go to a doctor between teaching all day and dishwashing at night.  What would he do without me?

No comments:

Post a Comment