Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's been a rough day.

A very rough day.

An embarassing day.

"That time of the month" started in the middle of History.

I had CUW right after that, so I couldn't go back to my room and change.

So because of that, I feel like crap right now.

Plus I felt completely stupid and embarassed in French.

BUT I survived. 

And I got to go to Bible Study!  Which is always the highlight of my Wednesday.  Those girls are awesome.  That's all there is to it.

So yeah.  Nothing real exciting is happening.  Just making it day by day. And counting down the hours till I leave for Charlotte! :D (As of now 40 hours and 42 minutes! Ha!)

1 comment:

  1. thought of you this morning as I cut off a migraine off at the pass (I knew that it was coming since I had to pee a million times before even 9am!).
    Thankfully I had my fiorcet.
    Did you ever try that for your migraines?

    ReplyDelete