Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alphabet Soup

That's literally what my History teacher's reading guide has titled the section of stuff we're learning right now.

What am I talking about? you non-History buffs (or foreigners, HI JD! :D) may ask.

FDR's New Deals Acts and Agencies.

The WPA, PWA, CWA, CCC, NIRA, NRA, NHA, FERA, SEC and on and on and on and on!

And tonight, as I've been trying to study what each act and agency did for my quiz tomorrow, it's frankly all starting to look like shdp8iwhwefasd9fgu9=wetr=w34tsd=fsdfgxcb]0jasjrarewji9a-weta-q3werhvaerg with some asidfrwaie8t-agdhfgbadfhgbahuwer-qet just for good measure.

Gotta love it, eh? :)

Ha, I'm just kidding. I would sit through an entire course on the New Deal before I took one more science course.

My muscles have been aching a LOT since my workout yesterday. I've never had the pain last this long afterwards.  Guess that's a good sign?

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off for some more asdfaiu-8r-shbdf8yb-cv;oij-p-ijojiojh9apohserauihwerhgfahf8g-9arhgt-ar9et8waer8t9rgtyw-e5u8r9w8-9triuo7oyiu.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment