Thursday, April 14, 2011

I feel like Annie after she met Daddy Warbucks.

TOOOOOOOOOMORROW! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow! You're only a DAY (BA DUM BUM BUM) AAAAAA-(BA DUM BUM BUM)-WAAAAAAAAY!!

I woke up with the cramps from hell today.

I tried to go to breakfast before class with the Bible study girls, and I felt like I was gonna pass out the entire time.

So I called my Statistics teacher and explained to her my dilemma.  You're only allowed to miss four classes in TTH classes, and I thought that I was already at that max.  She checked her computer and said that I was only at 3 according to that because some days she doesn't record the attendance in her computer if she doesn't have time or whatever.  Thus, I could miss today without failing.

Hallelujah. Gifts from God come in all forms.

I feel better tonight thankfully because NOTHING is getting in the way of me and Charlotte! :D

Amy and I leave at 3:00 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment