Monday, June 21, 2010

Blah blah blah blah blah.

I can't even think up a creative title for this post.

Oh boy, I passed out cold last night. Didn't even open a page in my book. I did, however, read the entire thing today. It is by far my favorite Nicholas Sparks book. Not like anything else I've read by him. You know how I know? I laughed. Nicholas Sparks has never made me laugh before. :)

I love Blake. I love Skype. I love showing Blake to my friends on Skype.

While I am so grateful that modern medicine is able to give me pills that, well, keep me alive, I have to say, the one side effect that sucks about my seizure medicine is the fact that I am so tired all the time. Like, I got 10 or 11 hours of sleep last night, and have not stopped yawning all day. Aren't normal people refreshed after 10 hours of sleep? Yeah...that's what I thought. ;)

Sometimes, I forget that I'm still a teenager. It's when I forget that fact that it surprises me that I get all hormonal and emotional at things. This thing happened with my mom today. Lately, she's been complaining about having to do stuff for me, and then saying she was teasing. Whatever. But then, today, I went to the kitchen to get myself a drink and she was holding Blake, so she asked me to get her one, too. Since she couldn't get up, I did it, even though trying to balance on my scooter with my bad leg would hurt. I mentioned that it hurt when I handed her her drink, and she got all mad that I was complaining about having to do something for her. Well, I went to my room and started crying without meaning to, and I guess she heard me so she made me go talk to her. And I was telling her about how I feel like she resents having to do stuff for me, even though I'm doing all that I can for myself. Turns out, she's just in a bad mood because she's stressed (there's a shock) and so she told me she'd try not to take out all her anger out on me all the time. First time in my memory that talking to my mom about her upsetting me has actually turned out well.

Um...that's all I can think of. So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment