Monday, June 7, 2010

My Dr. Appt Today

Well, I'm gonna make this the Reader's Digest version, because I'm exhausted and very stressed out and really don't feel like talking (writing) much.

X-rays looked good.
Got my white cast taken off and a black cast put on.
Took a picture of my foot in between. (It's on my phone, and a little gross, but still cool to see!)
Getting staples taken out of my foot hurt like heck.
Can't put any pressure on my foot for another month.
Doc gave me more pain meds. Yay for that!
Next appointment is July 8th.
Then, the cast will be taken off, and I'll be able to walk again.
Next surgery will almost surely be July 23rd due to this new time frame. (Doc originally told me 2nd surgery could be 6 weeks after 1st.)
Maybe renting an electric wheelchair for when I go back to school.
Bout it.

1 comment: