Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh boy. Rebound headaches.

So last night, I fell asleep at like 7:00. Mom woke me up at 8:00 to eat. Then I woke up at 4:15 feeling dizzy, nauseous and feeling like my skin was on fire. Mom gave me a Phenergan and I was able to go back to sleep.

I've basically done nothing else but sleep today because I have had a major rebound headache from finishing the Percocet. I had forgotten just how much rebound headaches suck. I skipped watching the US-Slovenia World Cup game. Mom wanted me to get a shower and go to the grocery store and Las Fincas with her, and I said no. Me turning down Mexican food is a big thing. All because I couldn't open my eyes without crying, and even laying there with my eyes closed hurt. I finally broke and took my last Percocet that I had been trying to hold on to for some relief. Granted, I'll probably regret it tomorrow, but the Ibuprofen was not touching it, so it was worth it in the moment.

In good news, Mom said that we get to get Blake for a few days starting on Sunday! Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment