Friday, June 25, 2010

6:00 is not a pretty hour.

It's especially not a pretty hour when that's the hour that you finally fall asleep.
Blah.
I'm tired.
I'm tired of being in pain.
I'm tired of having trouble taking care of myself.
I'm tired of hating actually getting out of bed.
I'm tired of knowing that, if I don't, my mom will backhandedly call me lazy.
I'm tired of doing all I can and my mom still telling me I'm not doing enough.
I'm tired of my foot hurting.
I'm tired of worrying why the pain isn't better by now.
I'm tired of my sinuses giving me headaches.  Two surgeries should've fixed this.
Basically, I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired.
It's been a long day.

While I feel down right now, I must remember that God's mercies are new each morning and I have to thank Him for that.

USA-Ghana game tomorrow.  I also have that to look forward to. :)

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment