Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hope in the midst of darkness.

Today was...typical for this family.  That's about as nicely as I can put it.

But today, I choose to focus on the bright spots, just like a friend of mine told me to do the night I got here.

My phone being blown up with texts.

In those texts, one of the sweetest things I think anyone has ever said to me.

Feeling slightly better than yesterday.

Holly calling.

Great food.

A cute movie.

But also, this face.  Because he's kind of the cutest thing ever.


This is a video I took to send to Holly since she couldn't be here.  I thought y'all would enjoy HEARING just how adorable this kid really is.  Because he so is.


Mom and I are going to get Holly's Christmas present at about 1 am.  This should be interesting.

In all seriousness, though, I have so much to be thankful for.  God has rocked my world this year, and I couldn't be happier that He did.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment