Tuesday, November 13, 2012

God-Given Strength

I don't know how I did it, but I did.

I wrote a 7400+ word, 25 full pages, paper in two days with a killer migraine the entire time.

And I had a test today.

God-given strength works wonders because if I didn't have that, there's no way I would have been able to pull this off.

And I still get to go to bed at a semi-reasonable hour (I've been to bed this late on a night before I get up at 6:30 many times before, and I didn't have a gigantic paper to write then!) so I'm happy.

But my mind is kind of fried, so this is all you get for a thankful post today.

Oh, I'm also thankful for friends willing to help me out on incredibly short notice.

And my bed.  So, so thankful for my bed on nights like this.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to print this monster of a paper off and CRASH.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment