Sunday, November 11, 2012

His Word

I didn't get to go to church this morning.  That's kind of a difficult feat to pull off when you can't open your eyes without flinching.  Yay migraines.  I'm doing slightly better now.

So since I didn't get to go to church today, and spent most of the day in bed, what I'm grateful for today are some of my favorite Bible verses.

Exodus 14:14 - "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still."

Jeremiah 29:11-13 - "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.  You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

Isaiah 41:10 - "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Ephesians 3:20-21 - "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory..."

Philippians 4:13 - "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

Romans 8:28 - "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

John 16:33 - "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace.  In this world, you will have trouble.  But take heart!  I have overcome the world."

I'm thankful that even when I can't make it to church, I have words straight from the heart of God to help me through my struggles.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment