Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Random things.

So I'm home for less than 24 hours before I get sick.  I almost passed out in the middle of getting my haircut and I felt like I was going to pass out and throw up at the same time all afternoon.  It was fun.

Thus, it took me a minute to figure out what I'm thankful for.  All I can come up with is a lot of random unrelated things.

Phenergan.

A warm bed.

A quiet house so I could get some rest.

Relief.

Good food.

Surprises when I least expect it from boys who mean a lot to me.

Surprises from my mom.

Friends freaking out with excitement.

Laughing until I cry.

Late night Skype chats.

The Vespers getting home safe from 3 weeks touring all over the Western half of the country, and knowing my dear friends are finally being reunited with their loves.

And finally, more sleep.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment