Friday, September 23, 2011

Yay Friday.

Insomnia and migraines have wreaked havoc on my life this week, so I am more than happy that it is over.

And one of my tests got moved from Monday to Wednesday, so that lightens my weekend load a great deal.

I'm spending the day tomorrow at Morgan's studying just because we both want some company.  She has a bunch of tests this week, and I always have work to do, so as reward tomorrow night, we're ordering a pizza and watching Bridesmaids.  I've wanted to see that movie sicne it came out and have just never been able to.  So I'm doubly excited for the movie AND for some girl time with one of my best friends. :)

I went to another concert for my music class tonight.  It was good. 3 down, 7 to go.  I am so not gonna have to take this final! :)

Also, found out that my Aunt Dinah's surprise birthday party is next Sunday, and Holly has the day off so we're driving down to Sunset Beach and meeting Mom and Blake and a bunch of extended family down there for that.  I'm excited for that because I haven't seen everyone in quite a while because I wasn't able to go to my grandma's birthday party last year because I'd just gotten back to school after missing two weeks from the MRSA and foot surgery.  So hooray for family time!

All in all, a pleasing day, and I'm in a good mood.

1 comment: