Sunday, September 18, 2011

Do you know what today is?

Today, Sunday, September 18, 2011, marks the start of FALL TV PREMIERE WEEK!

Here's what I'm looking forward to:


Season 13: Hope Solo & Maks for the win!


Season 4: Castle & Beckett better finally get together!


Season 3: Need I say more? :)


Season 13: No more Elliott. :(


Season 8: Drama, drama, drama.


Season 5: Pete. can't. die. And more Benjamin Bratt, please!

What shows do you like to watch? 

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend! I sure did. :)

2 comments:

  1. Used to watch SVU all the time, but haven't in ages, fav character was Mariska's -- love her. It'd be strange without Elliot!

    None at this point. Still no interest in watching any TV, although I did see a few Biggest Loser shows in the past year, as well as a few Glee last Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess to be honest, I just don't actually watch any TV or movies during the semester. I do watch plenty of movies (borrowed from the library) outside of the semester, but during the semester I never have time. Someday my life will be a little more balanced with a little more free time. :) But I am glad that you have so many TV shows to look forward too. :)

    ReplyDelete