Thursday, September 29, 2011

Friends

What do you do when two of your good friends were best friends and then suddenly had a falling out?

That's what Kyle said happened between him and Ryann.  I only found out because I texted him about the soccer game not knowing this was the case and mentioned Ryann.

Um yeah.  That was awkward.

And if something happened that could be considered "falling out" happened between those two, then it's bad.  I didn't think anything could end that.  I'm surprised Ryann didn't tell me, but I guess she just didn't want to talk about it.

I hate seeing my friends hurt.  And when it's two friends?  Agh.  I just don't know what to do.  Kyle said he didn't want to talk about it, so I just told him if he needed me I'm here.  I texted Ryann the same thing, that I wasn't going to pressure her to tell me, but that I was curious, and I'm here for her.  All of which is true.

But you want to know something?  I'm really curious!  Call me nosy, but I just can't help but wonder what could've ended that.  They were so close, people have thought they were dating.  And last I knew, they were...them.  So this is just weird.

I am nosy, but I'm mostly just concerned for both of them.  Because they're my friends, and that's how friends react. 

I just hope this doesn't end up with a "Mal in the middle" type situation. 

Because that?  Would suck.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that it all works out between them and that they don't try to drag you in.

    ReplyDelete