Monday, September 19, 2011

I like when days fly by.

Because here I am, more than thirteen hours after I woke up today, and I can hardly remember what happened.

I remember classes.

And lunch. 

And talking to the professor who dealt with the guy who made me cry last Thursday.

And dinner with Elizabeth.  That was awesome.  She's so sweet.  Except for when I have to force her to let me buy her dinner on my meal plan because she's broke.  I said, "Child, you have to eat!" as I literally dragged her out of the booth.  So I won. :p

And yeah.

That's about all.

Good good day.

I like when days fly by because too much free time is boring.  And being bored....sucks.  I don't have time to think about what I'm doing, and therefore, I don't have time to think about how frustrating what I'm doing is.

This 18-hour work load really isn't as hard as I expected it to be.  I'm rather pleased.  Just ask me that again in six weeks when I'm working on a 20-page research report and a 7-9 page research paper.  Yeah, yeah, I know, take it one day a time, focus on the present, yada yada yada, I've heard it before. ;)

Really, though.  I like my classes.  I like all of my professors.  I'm not procrastinating (yet), so my stress level is minimal (for now).  Thus, I am good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing 18 credits too this semester, and it is amazing how fast the days, and weeks, fly by.

    Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete