Friday, September 9, 2011

People get really into women's soccer here.

Y'all know me.

Y'all know how much I love soccer.

But seriously?  People at the soccer game tonight (which the Campbell ladies won 2-0, by the way! Yay Ryann!) were doing some angry screaming. A LOT of angry screaming.  And they were mostly adults.  I mean, I know parents like to support their kids and all, but man, I seriously thought a couple of the men were gonna beat the crap out of the ref.

And then there were the "Camel Crazies".  Which are basically a bunch of apparently BORED college guys who come to the games with face paint and crazy wigs and drums to beat on and they yell hilarious things and cheer and dance for the entire 90 minutes.  Only today, there were more of them.  Eleven guys came shirtless with "GO CAMPBELL!" painted out letter by letter on their chests.  And another guy came in nothing but a toga.  He was a guy who was in my Science lab last semester.  He said no one asked him to, he just felt like wearing a toga.  All righty then.

Also to be noted, Kyle's brother? Is just about as cute as Kyle is. Darn those good genes. ;)

Then I came home and watched a beautiful, heart-wrenching Dateline on 9/11..There will be more thoughts on that on Sunday. (Big shock there, huh.)

And now I don't know what I'll do. Part of me is hungry, part of me just wants to go to bed.

I'm thinking food, then sleep. I tend to wake up lightheaded if I don't eat before I go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment