Monday, April 13, 2015

Warning: Does not work well with others.

Maybe it's because my hormones are all out of whack this past week.

Or because I'm a control freak.

Or because my two group partners do not speak English very well which makes it hard for them to communicate and be understood.

Or because maybe I'm not overreacting and one of them really was getting some twisted enjoyment out of questioning every. single. thing. I said and suggested.

Or a combination of all of these things!

But seriously, this group project for my Foreign Policy class drove me insane. I am so glad that as soon as we get through the presentation on Wednesday, this thing is behind me and the next project for this class is SOLO. I like just doing things myself and not having to get everything I write down cleared by someone else.

The good news of the day is that I got my MRI and there is no major damage to my ankle, just a lot of swelling, particularly around the Achilles tendon, that is taking a sweet forever to go away. So I just need to keep wearing the boot and icing and elevating it as much as possible until it gets better. Hooray for nothing worse than that.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment