Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Oh, happy day.

Do you know what is something every student in every school for all time loves to hear news of? A deadline extension!

My US Foreign Policy professor sent out an email that the deadline for our paper was being moved from the 8th to the 14th because he forgot to put up a list of possible paper topics...a list that includes "or choose your own question and email me for approval"...so basically I got six extra days for no reason. I'll take it!

This means I can do my EU paper this weekend and the beginning of next week, then do that paper, then do the final International Relations essay, because that one will only take me a day or two.

Thank you, Lord.

I have the IR policy paper and the Foreign Policy brief already done. So basically, three papers and three more days of classes stand between me and the end of my first year of grad school. That's so crazy to think about.

Plus, the high today was like 80 degrees. Like, I shouldn't have been wearing jeans today it was so warm, but I didn't realize the weather was supposed to be this good today. It was awesome.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment