Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow!
I love ya, tomorrow.

Hahaha, no really.

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my pain doctor. I've got to figure out what she wants me to do because my Oxycontin runs out Thursday morning. I don't know if she wants to write me more Oxycontin and wean off that (my mom's idea), or if she wants me to switch to Oxycodone and then wean off that (my idea). So we'll see. I'm not too worried about it, though my mom is even now afraid that I'm going to become some sort of drug addict. Which I understand why she's afraid, but I've had 16 surgeries, if I was going to become an addict, I'm pretty sure it would've happened already. I mean, I did manage to go from Oxycontin 3 times a day to twice a day on my own. Not really a sign of an addict. But we'll see.

I'm so tired. I'm watching The Santa Clause 3 right now (I can't believe I've never seen this before!), and plan to go to bed after it. Have to get up super early tomorrow for the appointment. My mom is taking me, and then my mom is picking me up afterwards so that my mom can go straight to work.

Today is Matt's 21st birthday. I called him not long after midnight to wish him a happy birthday. He actually seemed happy to hear my voice. But he's cramming for exams, so we really haven't talked much recently. Though there was one day over Thanksgiving Break that he actually called me, which was very weird for him, haha! There's things going on in my head about him that I'm still trying to sort out...It's all very weird. When or if I can figure it out I'll let you know.

Oh, and even though I was feeling pretty good after riding my bike, my back is now a mess. And I don't think it was very good for my ankle, either. But I'm going to keep on with it. It can only get easier, right?

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment