Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yay for adoptions!

One thing I forgot...Two prayer requests for bloggers I follow who are travelling either right now or in the very near future to pick up and take home their daughters:

Linn and her 16 year old daughter Emma are currently in China to get the daughter and sibling they have waited for for more than a year and a half, almost 8-year-old Jubilee Promise. Linn and her husband Dwight suffered from infertility, and have 3 biological and now 7 adopted children. Their oldest, Abi, and her hubby, Ryan, are going back to Uganda to adopt their first child, where Linn and Dwight's two youngest are from. This family has been on several missions trips, most-if not all- of them led by Dwight. They all have beautiful hearts, and I can not get enough of reading Linn's blog. I am rejoicing that they are finally going to get Jubilee.

Adrienne will soon be leaving for South Korea with her mother-in-law to get her daughter, a 1-year-old she and her husband have named Lily. Adrienne and Jim have a 4-year-old son named Owen, whom they adopted from Russia in June 2007. They have suffered 6 miscarriages and 2 failed domestic adoptions, and my heart has repeatedly broken for them in all they have suffered when they desperately wanted to have another child and give Owen a sibling. I am so excited that Adrienne gets the baby girl she has dreamed of for so long.

Please pray for them as they travel, that nothing will stop them as they both bring home the daughters they have loved and dreamed about for months. I appreciate it, and I know they will, too.

1 comment:

  1. I am familiar with both their stories, it was wonderful to receive an update and to have this reminder to pray for them... thank you for posting these prayer requests. Adoption is close to my heart!

    ReplyDelete