Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lots of random.

Chelsea is full of crap (like we didn't know that already). This guy she thinks she's going to marry finally, for once, didn't lie to her and actually showed up when he said he was going to. She goes from "Oh I'm going to slap him and break up with him when he gets here." to "Fine, Mallory, you're not invited to our wedding!" Gag me. Please. Now, I'm praying for the poor child that has to grow up with her as a mother. (And no lectures, please. I am SO not in the mood.)

Wrapped a lot of presents with my mom tonight. I like helping. But it was boring and really hurt my back.

Going to work with my mom tomorrow because I have an orthodontist appointment and it's in the same town that her school is in. I get to see Rachel and Abby Grace! :)

Holly's coming home tomorrow! Yay for that! I get to see a sane sister!

We're going to Myrtle Beach from December 30th to January 2nd. Oh. Joy.

Pleurisy SUCKS. This pain is absolutely horrible. And there's no real treatment for it. And it could go on for months.

3 weeks to Campbell! Hallelujah! (Did you notice my pretty countdown at the top of the page?) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment