Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beach time!

Yes, I am leaving with my grandma to go to a timeshare she has on the beach tomorrow afternoon. I'll be gone for the whole week! I know it seems crazy that I'm going to the beach in December, but I'll be spending most of my time inside the condo. This is just good mostly because I desperately need a break from this house. I think it'll be nice for Mom and Chelsea, too, so call it a win-win-win. ;) I've had a massive rebound headache all day, since the pain clinic doc took me off the Oxycontin and put me on just Oxycodone to wean myself off of that, so I wasn't able to do any laundry today. But my mom has to get up at 8 because some guy is coming over to do work on the house, and we're not leaving till 3 or 4 in the afternoon, so I have plenty of time to do it all tomorrow. Okay, I'm going to bed. I'm not sure if the condo has the internet, but I'm bringing my computer, anyway. (For this, and to keep Chelsea from having reason to ransack my room trying to figure out the password to my computer. She would, too; she's done it before.) So I may be back soon, I may not. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time at the beach! I would love to be there now, it's snowing like crazy here!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! I love looking at the ocean in winter - & if you bundle up it can be fun to walk on the beach too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun! I probably know the area you are going, and Im so jealous! :) Can't wait to hear all about it AND see pics!!

    ReplyDelete