Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I was going to write something important tonight.

But I can't remember what it was.

Because I've been awake since 7:15, had a tutoring session, two classes, and a whole lot of work outside of that.

Plus a State/Carolina basketball game that was a total rip-off for the Wolfpack and dealing with obnoxious Carolina fans afterwards.

And lots of stress in many different areas.

So right now, my head is the worst it's been in recent memory and my eyes feel like they're going to pop out of the sockets.

And all I want to do is get in the hot shower that is waiting for me and sleep for several hours until I have to get up and write an assignment that was actually due yesterday.  But thanks to my professor answering my email at 11:00 tonight, I actually have the info to write it now.

God bless my professors and the whole Campbell faculty.

And GO PACK.

That is all.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment