Sunday, February 16, 2014

Another late night ahead.

Well, the streak ended.  Had a seizure at church today.  Luckily, I avoided another hospital trip because I was sitting down.  And I'm grateful it's been 13 days since the last one.  Progress!

So...I killed about four hours of my afternoon taking a nap after church because between the late night I had last night and the seizure, I was absolutely exhausted.

After that, I (finally!) finished the reading for Political Thought.

Now, I have to get another French video ready for tomorrow, and somehow piece together the answers for these very difficult essays questions since I have no idea which one will be the test question tomorrow.  (The professor makes someone roll a die to determine which one we respond to.)

Here's hoping I can manage to get some sleep tonight.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment