Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Back in full swing!

Well, I did sleep from about 3-8 this morning, so yay for that?  And I also felt back to normal, so yay for that ice cream not doing any long-term damage. ;)

I made it to class, which was very lively because we spent the whole period discussing the tragedy in Syria and how there are really no good options in how to respond.

Then, I came back and ate lunch, and proceeded to take a 3-hour nap.  I couldn't help it.  It felt glorious.

I messed around on the computer for a bit, fielded a call from the Athletics department about tutoring, and then got an early dinner and started working on Part 1 of a writing piece for a friend.

By the time that was over, I was ready to head off to the first Campbell Democrats meeting of the semester.  I'm in the running for Chief of Staff on the Executive Board (as if I don't already have enough to do! haha!), so hopefully I'll find out about that soon.

Then, I had to cut out of that early to go to my first peer tutoring of the semester, which is luckily a guy I tutored last semester so I know and get along with him great.  It just took way longer than expected because he was running late, and there was supposed to be this other student coming, too, but I didn't know the person or have a way to get up with them and she never showed so I wasted a bunch of time on that.

And now, since I don't have any work to do for tomorrow, I'm going to do the 2nd (and final) part of this writing piece for my friend, because I promised her she'd have it by morning and I want to go to bed.

So yeah...I'd say the semester is definitely back in full swing!  Tomorrow my shifts at the Tutoring Center starts.  Soon I'm gonna have to be creating another one of those color-coded spreadsheets that got me through last semester.  Oh boy.

At least there isn't any pepper spray involved in tonight.  (Exit Wound had actual pepper spray in it.  I know, I'm insane.)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment