Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I don't know what to title this.

So today my body decided that 6:30 am was a good time to start the day.  Which, by itself, is a vast improvement over yesterday's 3:30 am.  But when you take into consideration that that 6:30 came after getting to bed about 12:45 and waking up twice in the middle of the night, it doesn't seem like such a huge change.  At least with the 3:30 am I had slept soundly.

But I survived.  3 classes including a pop quiz, hours of homework, and hours of tutoring, including tutoring a class I've never even taken because Student Services can't find enough people to cover all the hours of the Tutoring Center for that particular course.  That really helped my head.

Yeah, right.

Now it's 11:17 pm, and I'd be going to bed now, except I still have to eat something because I can tell my blood sugar is getting low and I'll be a mess when I wake up if I don't eat now, and then I have to read at least one chapter in my Hitler book.  I have 180 pages to read and write a review on by 9:30 am Thursday.  At least this chapter is only 39 pages, compared to the 78-page one I read yesterday.  That was just loads of fun.

Apparently I'm in a sarcastic mood tonight.

Oh who am I kidding.  I'm always in a sarcastic mood.

Well, I better get on it.  I can't wait to crash.  I'm praying to God I sleep until my alarm goes off in the morning.  Please.  I really am so tired.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment