Saturday, September 14, 2013

Another day in bed.

Sigh.

I love sleep.

I really do.

But not when it's happening because I'm completely incapacitated, and especially not when I have a very long to-do list

Senior year would be hard enough if I was healthy.  This feels unmanageable, and that makes me sad.

I guess the good news is that I did get some work done tonight, as well as all my laundry, so the day wasn't completely useless.  It's also a good thing that the 9 am services start again tomorrow at church which means I'll get back two hours earlier than usual and, provided I can stay awake, have two extra hours to do work

The time that I have been awake today, I've had these lyrics, also from "Like a Lion" by Daniel Bashta, in my head.  I love what a comfort music is to me, no matter what situation I'm facing.

Oh, I'm lost in your freedom,
This world I'll overcome.

Amen.  Because of Jesus, I will overcome.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment