Monday, November 30, 2009

Sometimes, being a girl really SUCKS.

I hate PMS.
I hate periods.
I hate hormones.
I hate cramps.

Guys have it so easy, I tell ya. :P

Today's been another day full of Chelsea yelling - escalated by the fact that Mom went back to work today and wasn't here to help me.

Tomorrow starts my bike-riding regimen. I'm actually looking forward to it. (Is that odd?) I'm thinking if I watch TV while I ride, that will help me not think about what I'm doing.

I'm so tired. I went to bed at like 1:30 last night and woke up at 7:23 this morning and could not get back to sleep. So I've been up all day. Yes, I managed to not even take a nap! I washed my sheets today (I love clean sheets!), so hopefully, I'll sleep good tonight.

Have I mentioned recently that I love my bed? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment