Monday, November 30, 2009

Not Me Monday! 11/30/09


Welcome to Not Me Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. Go over to her blog to see what others are not doing this week!

I did not fall in the shower on Wednesday, and bang my head, shoulder, and elbow, twist my back, and sprain my good ankle all in one fall. I'm much more coordinated than that. I'm also smart enough that, when the shower floor feels slippery to me, I will rinse it out before trying to take a shower. If I had fallen, it would not be my sister's fault because she would not have forgotten to rinse the shower out after she shaved her legs.

I did not let my teenage hormones take me over on Monday and become un-characteristically rude to my mom and sisters on Monday. I'm the good child; I would never be so mean!

I have not slightly pigged out on the mints that are in my kitchen. I have fantastic willpower and can control myself much better than that!

I did not get an orange phone this week. I am not so obsessed with the color that I would not beg my mom into taking my 5-month-old phone just so I could get the same phone in orange.

Lastly, it has not been almost 7 months since I have done a Not Me Monday!

Nope, NOT ME! :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! I just found yours through MckMama linkey. Those NOT me stories cracked me up! Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete