Monday, November 16, 2009

It's almost over!

They're taking me off IV pain meds in the morning.
As long as nothing bad happens, I should be good to go to get out Wednesday.
My mom and I are concerned about how my oxygen sats drop if I lay flat, but they won't do anything and haven't mentioned doing anything to check it, so I guess it's not that big of a deal.
So yes, yes, this hospital stay is almost over.
Now, I just have to keep on top of things and make sure that my bowels don't get out of control. (TMI?) But I am taking my medicine like a good little patient without complaining, so there ya go.
Okay, I feel like I'm gonna puke. Time to go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh mal. Haha am I crazy to say I kind of envy your ability to lay down all day?!?! lol...

    I know you are going bonkers up in that place. Praying you get out soon.

    ReplyDelete