Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankfulness

Okay, so I forgot how absolutely exhausting it is to help prepare a feast for two days and then stuff yourself with food, so this post isn't going to be nearly as deep or long as I originally thought it would be.

Basically, the gist of what I want to say is this: This year, I'm thankful to be alive.

There are so many things that could've gone wrong with the situations that were going wrong with my health in the past three months. I could've died on many different occasions. So yes, this year I'm thankful to be alive.

I'm thankful that God protected me.

I'm thankful my mom has been with me 24/7. Not only for my peace of mind, but because she is the best advocate for me when I'm too tired or in pain to argue with doctors.

Okay, you get my point. I am now going to crawl down under my covers and sleep off the food coma that's setting in. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night.

1 comment: