Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello, 2015.

You know what's a pretty sweet New Year's gift?

Busting outta that joint they call a hospital hours before the ball drop.

I'm back at my grandma's house now. Relaxing. Still getting better.

10 more days until I leave Swansboro. 13 until I'm back home in New York.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for knowing that this year is going to go by even more quickly than last year did, but let's face it, there is no preparing for that. I've just gotta buckle up and get ready for the ride.

You know what's crazy? A year from now, I'll be preparing for my last semester at NYU and graduation. Perspective.

I'm nervously excited to see what this year has in store. I think that's a good feeling to have.

Before I know it, I'll be writing another year in review post, so I'm going to make it my mission to enjoy every moment of this year.

So 2015? Nice to meet ya. Let's hang out.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment