Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Today is absolutely fantastic.

Yay yay yay yay yay.

I got my financial aid information from NYU today and they're giving me enough loans to not only cover all of my tuition and fees, but also most, if not all, of my living expenses, too. Yes, I'm going to have a crapload of student loans at the end of two years, but you know what? I went to a private university for undergrad for free - I'm gonna be doing a heck of a lot better than most people coming from my family financial situation.

So it's officially official - I'm going to New York City!!!!!! And also, I'm just so relieved that IT IS DONE! We don't have to stress about that anymore. Now just waiting on housing stuff.

Also, my diploma came in from Campbell today.

And Mom continues to do really well.

AND I got to spend half an hour on the phone with Ryann today which did so much good for my soul. I miss that girl more than I can properly put into words, but I'm thankful we still have this incredible bond even when we're far apart.

I will tell you, though - I am exhausted. This round-the-clock nursing care is not for the faint of heart. And getting woken up 4 times in 5 hours is a massive shock for someone who's never had an infant to take care of before. Good thing I like her just a little bit. ;)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment