Wednesday, June 18, 2014

That'll do it.

So yeah.  Figured out why I was an emotional mess yesterday.  Forgot to take my morning meds.  My morning meds include my anxiety meds.  Yep.  That would do it.

Also, Mom has been at her boyfriend's house since yesterday evening.  Here's the irony for you.  Since her surgery last week, all I've wanted was a night off from having to take care of her, and now she's been gone for more than twenty four hours and I miss having her here.  Because of course.

The day has been spent curled up in bed, flipping between the World Cup and an SVU marathon, and dealing with my aggravating dogs.  I also got a random nerve and wrote a four-page piece that came out of just an introduction paragraph that came into my head and begged to be let out.  Is this what being a writer feels like?  I guess it's practice for that book everyone tells me I need to write. ;)

I'm tired.  I've been waking up early the past few mornings.  Which is weird and very unlike me.  But it is what it is.  Good night.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment