Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It tastes like chocolate...wine...

I got chocolate wine in the mail from my friend Pam today.  See?


She was supposed to bring it to my graduation party, but since she couldn't come, she UPS'ed it.  Mom and I are going to crack it open this weekend, which really could not come at a better time because all hell is breaking loose over here.  Prayers are greatly appreciated.

The title is what I said to my mom's boyfriend when he asked me what it tastes like.  So thankful my mom has a man who can put up with my snark and sarcasm. ;)  He knows I love him.

Not much else happened today.  I've been resting a lot because I'm still dealing with a lot of pain.  But I did get my 4 miles done in a much better time today.  So yay for that! :)


Tomorrow, I really need to knock out these thank you cards.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment