Friday, April 26, 2013

So Close

Well, Day 2 of 3 is done.

It was awful.  My Phonetics exam started at noon and took so long I had to leave before it was done to get to my World Religions exam at 3:00 and have time to review.  So I didn't get done with my Phonetics exam until almost 5:30.

My eyes hurt.

My head is in absolutely awful shape.

And I still have to finish the study guide for my International Relations exam that is at 8:00 tomorrow morning.

I'm so exhausted.

I just want to sleep.

I just want tomorrow to be over already.

Granted, I still have a research paper to make up when I am home next week, but at least I can do that without having to wake up at 6:30 or memorize pages of information for essays.

Ah, summer.  So close I can almost taste it.

I can do this...I can do this...I can do this...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment